The Chamber strives to find strategic communication methods, keep members well-informed on Chamber related information, Tourism, as well as other pertinent matters, and help our membership advertise and market their business in the community.
- Chamber Members receive a weekly Monday Morning Memo that keeps them informed of current Chamber activities, committee meetings, and events.
- A Fun Things to Do This Weekend email is distributed to over 2,000 addresses every Thursday morning. This email is not limited to just the Chamber membership. It gives you an opportunity to share fun things to do in Muskogee with your co-workers and friends and also could serve as an additional marketing tool for your business.
- Chamber members receive priority placement in our Visitor and Welcome Packets, and our Relocation Guides.
- Publicly advertised Ribbon Cutting, Ground Breaking and Member Spotlight ceremonies put your business in local newspapers, on multiple social media sites, and on our web site.
- Chamber members receive premier advertising in the Chamber office, on social media, and in all Muskogee Tourist Information Centers.
Need advice and guidance on public relations, advertising or various methods of marketing for your business? Look no further! Our members may make an appointment with any of our staff to receive general guidance, recommendations, templates and other tools to fulfill your marketing plan. Contact Kevin Igert to discuss your needs and make an appointment with the appropriate staff member.