The Greater Muskogee Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism is committed to serving as a reliable resource for Muskogee County and the surrounding areas in this time of recovery from the recent flooding. This page is intended to serve as a one-stop resource for businesses and individuals affected in the Muskogee area. The information and resources provided have been vetted by Chamber staff and are all from credible sources, including the Muskogee City and County Emergency Management offices, and the Muskogee County Assessor’s office. This page will be updated as information is provided.
For reliable information via social media please follow:
To make a donation, CLICK HERE.
NOTE: When making donations or contributions of any kind, please ensure you thoroughly vet the organization where you’re considering making the donation.
The following Centers are official distribution sites for items such as food and cleaning supplies for victims of the 2019 floods. You may also drop off needed donations at these sites. For a list of items needed see below. Clothing is not currently being accepted at these locations.
Fort Gibson Old High School Gym – 500 S Ross St, Fort Gibson, OK
NOTE: There are currently no official distribution centers in Muskogee.
Agricultural Assistance Programs
Farm Service Agency – USDA – (918) 682-8831 Ext: 2
Rural Development – USDA – (918) 682-8831 Ext: 4
Natural Resources Conservation Service – USDA – (918) 682-8831 Ext: 3
Diversified Crop Insurance – (580) 227-1255
Farm Loan Payment Deferral Assistance – USDA – (918) 456.1924 Ext: 2
- The Masonic Lodge located at 6th and Boston in Muskogee is accepting donations of clothing and will make those items available to flood victims in need. For more information contact Kathleen Fletcher at (918) 685-0352.
- City of Muskogee Emergency Management Website: CLICK HERE.
- FEMA Information: CLICK HERE.
- Business resources available though the US Chamber of Commerce:
- Disaster Help Desk for Business – Businesses can call 1-888-My-Biz-Help (888-692-4943) for direct support from disaster recovery experts.
- Resilience in a Box – Resource Guide based on best practices designed to help educate business leaders on disaster preparedness and business resilience.
- Disaster Recovery Quick Guide – Made possible by Shell, this resource has tailored tips for small business looking to prepare and recover.
- Small Business Administration resources including information on how SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters, CLICK HERE.
- Free Legal Advise to Oklahoma Storm Victims – For assistance with legal help related to the storms, CLICK HERE to complete a short legal assistance form or call toll-free 888-602-8494 anytime to leave contact information for follow up.
- For a list of Chamber Members specializing in Construction and Building, CLICK HERE.
- For a list of Chamber Members specializing in Insurance, CLICK HERE.
- For a printable list of community resources, CLICK HERE.
Donated Items Needed at Resource Centers as of 6/7/19
For an up to date list of needs, CLICK HERE.