Muskogee Chamber Georgia Pacific Boardroom
Conveniently located downtown at 310 West Broadway, our boardroom is a private, bright and open space with street level access. It is the perfect spot for a community meeting, a small conference or business meeting. Impress your clients and show your professionalism by meeting at your Chamber.
- 30 people classroom style
- 20 people U-shape
- 26 people Square shape
- 36 people Theater Style
- Two 52” flat screen plasma TVs
- Coffee and Water
- Laptop Connection
- Independent Room Climate Control
- Phone Line
- Onsite parking on Broadway (2 hour parking)
- Handicap Accessible
- Sign In Table
- Small Refrigerator
- 8 hours or less: $100 (Members – Once a year FREE, after that $75)
- 4 hours or less: $50 (Members – Once a year FREE, after that $25)
- Add $100 to each rate level for evening or weekend events (subject to staff availability)
- Muskogee Chamber of Commerce members renting the boardroom have the option to be invoiced for their booking. Non-members must pay for their rental prior to, or 24 hours prior to day of their booking.
- Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, year round, except for major holidays. Boardroom bookings are available on a first-come, first-served basis. All guests must depart the room at or before the indicated end time stated in the contract.
- Staff will be onsite to assist you and technical guidance can be offered prior to your event time.
- If catering is required, the company must make the arrangements with a current Chamber member. We will be happy to provide you with a current list of caterers. Unless approved in advance, please DO NOT bring alcoholic beverages onsite.
Set-up/Tear-down and Cleaning:
- It is the renter’s responsibility to set up the room and bring any required supplies. The room must be left as found, or a $25 cleaning fee will be charged. No tape, pins or nails may be used on the Boardroom walls. No open flame, confetti or rice may be used in the boardroom.
- Reservation will not be held until the signed Boardroom Reservation & Rental Agreement is received and approved. Checks should be made to the Muskogee Chamber of Commerce. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted. The Muskogee Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse rental of the boardroom at their discretion. Please note the Muskogee Chamber of Commerce cannot book any outside groups hosting events of a political nature.
- For all rentals, cancellation is required at least one week prior to the date of the event. Cancellations will be subject to 50% of the rental cost if less than one week’s notice is given.
- The Chamber reserves the right to cancel any room rental for Chamber events and will notify the renter within a reasonable amount of time.
- The Muskogee Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items that are left unattended before, during or after event. The Renter shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Muskogee Chamber from and against all the Renter’s use of facilities, provided that such claim, actions, damages, and liability and expenses arise out of or resulting from the actions, inactions, omissions or negligence of the Renter or its agents or guests. The Renter will be held responsible for any damages to the building, equipment, decorations, or fixtures belonging to the Muskogee Chamber lost or damaged during the Renter’s activities. Any damaged property will be billed to the Renter at replacement cost.
Reserve the Boardroom by contacting:
Sherry Pilant at 918-682-2401 or email@example.com
Click here to download the Boardroom Rental Agreement